Dear Yoder Parents and Guardians,
Yoder’s Department of Foreign Affairs is excited to announce that Yoder’s International Winter Camp will be tentatively held in Sydney, Australia during the winter break, between January 14-25, 2017. For students who have yet to visit “the Harbour City,” the largest city in the Southern Hemisphere, do not pass on this wonderful opportunity ! Sign up today ~
- Estimated Trip Date： January 14~25, 2017
- Age Group：Grades 4~9
- Application Deadline：Now until Friday, November 11, 2016
- Minimum Participants：10+ students
- 5 Days / 4 Nights YMCA Residential Camp：Yoder students will spend 5 days and 4 nights living, learning, and playing with Australian students as well as kids from other parts of the world. Student counselors of YMCA are well trained, with lots of passion and patience with students.
- Sydney City Tour：Sydney Opera House, Royal Botanic Gardens, The Rocks district, St. Mary’s Cathedral, Darling Harbour, Hyde Park, Sydney Tower, Sydney Bay, Art Gallery of New South Wales、Mrs. Macquarie’s Chair and Sydney Town Hall…..etc.
- Blue Mountains National Park：Three Sisters, Echo Point, Leura, Katoomba, Scenic World cableway and railway…..etc.
- Canberra ACT – The Capital of Australia：Parliament House, Questacon, Royal Australian Mint, Australian War Memorial, Lake Burley Griffin, …..etc.
- Australian Ecological System：Sea Life Sydney Aquarium and Taronga Zoo.