Yoder Bilingual Academy is expected to initiate its Experimental High School – International Program in Fall, 2019. The purpose of this program is to better prepare students to take on challenges of colleges and universities abroad upon the graduation. The uniquenesses of the program include:
- Yoder is centrally located in the heart of the greater Taoyuan City and is only 20 minutes drive from Taoyuan International Airport (TPE).
- Our high school curriculum adapts the U.S. Common Core State Standards (CCSS) + Chinese language arts and math curriculum of Taiwan.
- Brand new campus features smart classrooms, multimedia rooms, conference rooms, indoor & outdoor basketball courts, auditorium, cafeteria and gym.
- STEAM Programs – Computer programing, APP developing, robotics, 3D design & printing, DIY labs.
- Extracurricular programs – Orchestra, music, visual arts, and second language (Spanish, Japanese and French).
- Native English teachers from the United States, Canada, South Africa and the United Kingdom.
- Established strategic partnership with Feng Chia University, Yuan Ze University, Chun Yuan Christian University
- Study abroad summer school program with our affiliate schools in the US and Canada allows students to earn credits during summer.
- Yoder plans to apply for the WASC (Western Association of Schools and Colleges) accreditation.
- Provides counseling for studying in foreign colleges and universities.
To learn more about Yoder’s upcoming high school program, Please feel free to contact the office of international program:
- TEL: +886-3452-2789 Ext 517
- Email: [email protected]